The upcoming Smart City Expo World Congress (Barcelona, November 13-15th) is the leading international event for the smart urban solutions industry, the key meeting point for experts and leaders of the world’s most innovative cities, companies, research centers and international organizations.
Over 20.000 professional visitors are expected, with over 700 exhibitors, along with high level representatives from more than 700 cities and over 420 international speakers that will share their vision of how to build more sustainable and livable urban environments: Cities to Live In.
Financial Times is pleased to announce the inaugural FT Climate Finance Summit Asia taking place on 21 November at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.
This one-day summit brings together leading Asia companies, investors and financiers to explore the developing trends and emerging opportunities in Asia’s low-carbon transition – from the rise of sustainable investment in Asia to challenges of translating Nationally Determined Commitments (NDCs ) into projects and the growth of green bonds as an important new source of finance for companies across the region.
Key discussions include:
- China and the Global Climate Economy
- Opportunities and Risk in Asia’s Energy Transition
- A Revolution in Sustainable Transport – Asia in the Vanguard?
- Case studies on Sustainable Cities and Resilient Infrastructure, and Resilient Buildings
- Investing for the Future in Asia: Climate-Related Risk Disclosure, Harnessing Low-Carbon Opportunities
Key speakers confirmed:
- Paula Diperna, Special Adviser, CDP
- Anita George, Executive Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Growth Markets, CDPQ
- James Grabert, Director, Sustainable Development Mechanisms, The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- Ma Jun, Director, Centre for Finance and Development, Tsinghua University
- Fanny Lung, Finance Director, Swire Properties Limited
- Nan Luo, Head of China, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- And many more…
To view more information, please visit live.ft.com/ClimateFinanceAsia.
Development Finance readers are entitled to a 20% off the tickets, using the exclusive discount code DF20.